Friday, February 25, 2011

Oxygen

We're kinda bummed around the McCain house. Hope is still on oxygen for another WEEK! We had our appointment today, and her numbers were between 88-92. The doctor wanted her to be solidly, and consistently above 90. So, we can take the oxygen off some during the day, but it is still a must for sleeping.

I learned an interesting thing about prayer today. Sometimes I learn lessons in mysterious ways. All week I have been praying that the doctors would be directed to know the best thing to do to help Hope. Well, I found myself in the doctors office praying for MY wants to happen. NO MORE OXYGEN.

It wasn't until the ride home, that I realized that I am grateful that Heavenly Father knows when to actually listen to my prayers! I know that it really is best for her to be on the oxygen, but it is definitely not what I want.

Bottom line: I am grateful that my prayers for Hopes best interest beat out my prayers for my own selfish desires!

No comments: