We were so surprised when everyone wanted to go with us. Gable was able to come even though it was his time to be with his wife's family. Jordan couldn't get off work, but everyone else was there.
Hope on the way there. She just cracks me up. Sometimes the sunglasses are on the right way, sometimes they are upside down.
Everything was covered in snow. so everyone went on the hunt. I didn't have great shoes on, or gloves so I just observed. The funny thing was Julia was by me, and I said, I think it is right in this area, and I was right! I am not the most observant person, so I surprised myself.
What a good looking group!
After the cemetery, we stopped at Village Pizza for lunch then back home to enjoy the rest of the Christmas festivities.
It meant so much to me that we were able to go, and to be surrounded by family. I know that Gunner knows that we made the effort to be there and that we were thinking of him on Christmas. I had moments that I felt the ache of missing him. I also had moments of trying to imagine how different things would be if he was there with us. But I also marveled at the miracles that have taken place because of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment