I just want to write this down so that I remember. Every Sunday, it works out that I get Hope dressed while Eric is in the shower. And every Sunday as soon as she is dressed, she runs to the bathroom to show her daddy her "beautiful dress". Sometimes she just stands there for as long as it takes for him to realize she is standing there. Sometimes she just can't wait, so she says something so he knows she is there. I love this little tradition because every single time, Eric tells her just how beautiful she is, and she loves every minute of it. Every little girl should know just how beautiful their daddy thinks they are, right?
This Sunday, Eric had to leave early. It was also the Sunday before Christmas. So, Hope said, "Oh no! Daddy not here to see my beautiful dress!" Then SHE suggested we take a picture so that he could see it later. How could I turn down such a request?

Notice Big Bertha (our Christmas tree) in the back. Our tree was HUGE this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment