The traditional PJ's for Christmas Eve. Unfortunately I guess I only got a picture of the little girls.
Letter to Santa and treats for Santa and the Reindeers. Carter was very graciously the scribe.
We stayed the night at my parents. I wasn't sure at first if she was going to be willing to stay in the room with the kids, but she was able to sleep through the commotion in the morning. They woke us up at 4:30, I think. Everyone else was up at 4:00. That may sound crazy to some, but it sounds like Christmas to me!
This year for Christmas Dad spend countless hours making all of us individualized boxes. They are incredibly beautiful. Each one was unique and custom for the individual. I need to get pictures to post.
This Christmas is going down in the records as a really special one, it doesn't get any better than having everyone together.
This last picture cracks me up because Hope really took to Ryan. This picture was after a bath and Ryan was the only one she would let comb her hair. She also let him adjust her while he was here. Ever since they have been gone, sometimes Hope will still ask if Ryan can come and play princess dress up etc. Too funny!
1 comment:
I love the organic carrots by all the treats. :)
Post a Comment