Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Going Private-Seriously!

Hello friends and family. I know I said it a few months ago, and never got around to doing it. I let my life get in the way. Anyway, if you want to keep up with us, please send me an e-mail or post a comment. I will be going private in less than 24hrs. I know there are a few friends of family members, long time friends etc that read our blog. We will be happy to include you too! All I will say is that I have had an experience that freaked me out, hence the immediate nature of the change. Happy blogging.

7 comments:

Jesse & Jordan said...

Add me please!

Mom said...

Me too!

ShawnandAshley said...

And me :)

Summer said...

I need e-mail addresses, please. Ashley, I sent you an e-mail a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think that I have a good e-mail address for you! Thanks!

You can send me an e-mail if you don't want to post your address here.

Heather E. said...

me too, please...u have my email, right?

Melanie said...

I would love to continue to read your blog. Melanie.Seat@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

Me too!