Hope turned 2 a few weeks ago, and I can't believe how time has slipped by! Can I just say that I am CRAZY about this girl. She is so much fun, and is so pleasant to have around (okay, 98% of the time!) She lives to have Eric and I close by. She is such a little sponge. We told her how to spell her name twice, and she still remembers, she is doing great with her numbers and is saying more and more everyday. Hope LOVES to dance, and read books. She is a great helper, and as long as I let her help with everything I am doing, all goes smoothly. Recently she says "I want to hold you" which actually means "I want you to hold ME". That's okay, she'll get it right sometime. She is so loving and happy. Here are a few pictures from her birthday. We had a last minute party at Grandma and Grandpas, because of our basement (which I will post pictures of later). Hope has picked up on Dora, so we went with that since it was an easy theme. I wasn't quite feeling up to doing anything big this year.
We went to meet Eric at work for lunch and headed to the new Cafe Rio (our new favorite!) This was on our way.


The lady cleaning the tables found out it was Hopes birthday and had everyone serving sing happy birthday while she brought out a little cake for Hope. I wish they wouldn't have done that because I would have never known how incredible the tres leches cake is!

This is what she did while we all sang Happy Birthday! She was showing her shy side.

So happy!

2 comments:
She is SO beautiful, just like mommy!
Happy late birthday Hope! Cafe Rio is our favorite too :)
Post a Comment