Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our remodel project

For the few of you that know what a mess we are in right now, I thought that I would share a few pics from our basement remodel. We live in an older home, and love the big established trees, that is until they start invading the plumbing. Long story short, we had a sewer main break in our basement, so my incredibly talented husband decided that he (and my dad of course) will do most of the work and we will re-do the WHOLE 1200 sq feet of our basement. I think I will just let the pictures tell the story. Can I tell you that after a LONG day of hauling brick, concrete and destroying whatever he can get his hands on, my husband also spends 2-3 hours cleaning the upstairs so that Hope and I can come home to a clean home. Eric is truly incredible, and I am so blessed to have him!



All of the windows used to be the small 1'x 2' windows, but we cut into the foundation to make some of the windows 4'x4'. It is such a huge improvement, I wish we could have done all of the windows!

1 comment:

Heather E. said...

I love the new basement!!! Looks like some fun mud to play in!!