I thought it was time to post some new pictures. This boy is such a sweet and special guy. There are 2 other people in this house that love him just as much as I do. You can tell Gage is just as crazy about Hope as she is about him. The only difference is that she shows it by smothering him and he just smiles and tries to talk to her.



This Sunday was our first time back to church, so I had to take a picture of the big event.

My favorite picture yet...

Just a random Hope pic. She loves to make faces at herself in the mirror. A couple caught on Sunday. The growling and gurgling sounds really round out the experience, sorry you have to miss that part!

1 comment:
Great pictures! I don't know why, but the one you said is the best on yet cracks me up. I can't wait to finally see this little stinker, and to see Hope again. I guess I look forward to seeing you and Eric too.
Post a Comment