I want to remember this forever! We are coming out of just about the roughest 24 hour period that I can remember. Picture Hope vomiting for almost 18 hours straight, and about 2 hours was every 5-10 minutes. Yeah, pretty rough as far as I am concerned. Eric so kindly took over the night hours, because in my very pregnant state, I was totally exhausted and my body wasn't going to let me get away with much more. My husband is the best. (At least I think so!)
This morning I was laying next to Hope in our bed on a pillow just looking at each other and talking. Out of the blue she puts her arm around my neck and says "You're my best friend."
PRICELESS
2 comments:
That's our sweet little Hope! I seriously just got tears in my eyes from reading that. She is one special little girl! Don't know what I would do without all of you in my life! Love y'all!!!
Awww, that makes it all worth it. So sweet!
Post a Comment