Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

The previous 2 years, I have made the main parts of Hope's costumes. This year, I just wasn't in the mood I guess. I may be a bit biased, but I am pretty sure she was the cutest little ice cream cone I have ever seen! We actually did a few fun things. First we went and surprised Jordan at her work. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures.

The Saturday before, Eric had to work. He was on the project at the zoo, so we decided to go down and see him. The zoo was having the boo at the zoo, so we thought we'd try it out. Let's just say I was glad we didn't have to pay to get in. The first 2 hours were GREAT. Very quiet, then it was insanely packed with people. We skipped most of the trick or treating stations, as Hope didn't care about the candy. She was way more excited about the animals. The lines were a mile long for a piece of candy! We still had a blast, and the bonus was Eric got to join us for a little bit. Oh yeah, then he took us for a ride on the golf cart. Needless to say Hope loved it even if she wanted to go faster.

Saturday night was the ward trunk or treat, so we went to that. Even if we ran out of candy 10 minutes into the trunk or treat. There had to be at least 4 times the number of kids that everyone was expecting.


We did go trick or treating to grandma and grandpas on Sunday. I think they made up for missing the real thing. I took some pictures, but they really didn't turn out of the party. Complete with fog machine, scary music, candles, and eating dinner from witches cauldrons with spiders in the web over our heads. It was quite a party I tell you!

then we decorated sugar cookies for dessert. Hope didn't want anything to do with the cookie once she tried the sprinkles.

I think the hightlight of her night was helping Jordan hand out candy. We were cracking up when towards the end of the night, she opened the door and said, "Happy Halloween!" Then before they closed the door, she would say, "You're so TOOT!" (cute)

No comments: