Saturday, October 23, 2010

We've got a serious drain problem!

It is called my husbands finger is plugging the drain! We had a slow leak in our bathroom sink, so Eric decided to take it all apart. (Of course my long hair NEVER clogs the drains!) After a few minutes, I hear, "Summer can you please come here and help me?" Of course I figured it was going to be going to retrieve the 15th instrument necessary for the project. NOPE he had his finger seriously stuck!

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed oil and soap and ice water. Thinking something should work if we did it quick enough. NOPE. He had to get cut out. I called my parents that happened to be very close, but on their way to dinner. I was NOT going to be the one to cut him out. Thanks to Dad, he got to do the dirty work. Sorry Honey, I know you didn't want people to see these pics.....

No comments: