Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

On Friday night we went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat, but unfortunately my batteries on my camera were dead. Saturday night we went to my parents house for dinner and then we went out with Chelsea, Jordan and the kids. We didn't go to too many houses, but we didn't need to, the kids already had tons of candy. Eric decided to let Hope have a sucker at 8:00 and she was wired until 10:00. At least she stayed awake for the bath that she desperately needed.

The kids dancing to scary music in the living room. Mom and Dad set up a fog machine, so they thought that was pretty cool.

This was the table for our scary dinner.

Chelsea had a really great idea for Halloween costumes, so I basically just copied her. Thank goodness one of us has some creativity. I am good at following a pattern, but not at creating one. I thought it turned out really cute. Might still fit next year too! Thanks Chels.


This was the first stop... Grandma and Grandpa's...and Jordan.

1 comment:

McCain said...

What a cutie pie! Love all the new pics :) I bet Bynlee and Hope would have a blast playing with each other. Too bad we don't live closer to you guys.