Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kind of embarassing

So, Hope has now grown out of this stage, but not before I found myself trying to explain this odd behavior. Hope loved to stuff her onsies as full as possible with anything and everything she could find. She did it a few times at friends houses and I never quite knew what to say! I think the pictures will speak for themselves.


Once she emptied out her onsie on this occasion, I just had to take a picture of all of the stuff she had stuffed into her onsie. This was definitely one of the times she got the most in there! Someone, oh someone, please tell me that their child did this at some point!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! Seth has never done that, but he does more disgusting boy things. I'm sure it's more a girl thing. :) Look what we're in for! :)