Here are some pictures of Hope on her 1st Halloween. We just made a stop at Grandma and Grandpas house, but she made out in the treat department thanks to Jordan and Grandma and Grandpa. So far, I am liking the costumes that are easy to make.
I am so excited to have come across you and Chelsea in the blogging world! Hope is so cute, and you of course are still beautiful. I hope all is well and we can't wait to see you guys for Colton's Wedding.
6 comments:
She looks SO cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Sum that is adorable!! And her smile is precious.
Awww...so cute. I'm with you on the easy costumes.
What a cute costume! Did you make it yourself?? I can't believe how tall she's getting in the picture of you holding her!
Cute blog Summer! I love Hope's costume! Super cute!
I am so excited to have come across you and Chelsea in the blogging world! Hope is so cute, and you of course are still beautiful. I hope all is well and we can't wait to see you guys for Colton's Wedding.
Post a Comment